Martin Perez's weblog

Google
 
Web This weblog

Monday, July 03, 2006

jLibrary does Eclipse Corner

EclipseCon is really near and as you know jLibrary will be there. So, as the great moment is coming, this week I was preparing some jLibrary repositories to show to the conference audience coming to my humble stand.



So, I was thinking: How can I create a repository that really shows the power behind jLibrary?. And I found the response! Hey, let's make repositories with Eclipse stuff. So I will take several Eclipse-related repositories to the conference. There will be one with the EclipseCon 2005 slides, there will be another one with the EclipseCon 2004 slides, and finally there will be one with the Eclipse Corner articles.



I have taken some screenshots of the Eclipse Corner repository. I think that this is a great example of what you can do with jLibrary and how useful it can be. Here there are some samples:



Here it is, Eclipse Corner inside jLibrary, with all the articles in a repository, so you can search, browse, edit, tag, etc. (click on the image to enlarge)



I created a documents hierarchy based on the articles date. But, fortunately, jLibrary can define categories to group articles by topics. (click on the image to enlarge)



After all this, I could not resist the temptation of exporting all the content to a web using the jLibrary portal web template :-) (click on the image to enlarge)



Here is another sample of the exported static web site. In this case it is a random document. (click on the image to enlarge)



Well, I did another test with other templates. Just for fun :-) (click on the image to enlarge)


Well, I will take with me this and the other Eclipse repositories to show them to the interested conference audience. See you there!